Perfect Arrow Straightener
- Attach Indicator("A") to the straightener base, using the nut and bolt provided. Tighten securely.
- Adjust the side bars ("B" & "C") so they are evenly spaced to the left and right of the indicator.
- Place arrow between rollers("E") on both slide bars("B" & "C").
- Adjust the indicator down so the tip of the indicator("F") is touching the center of the arrow at all times.
- Gently roll the arrow with your finger tips above the rollers,
rotating the arrow left or right. Locate the straightest portion of the
arrow and set the indicator("A") to zero, to do this simply loosen the face lock screw("G") and turn the indicator face("H") left or right until it reads zero.
TIP: You can use an already straight arrow of the same diameter for setting the indicator to zero.
- Place the bent section of the arrow between both slide bars("B" & "C") and on the rollers("E").
- Again gently roll the arrow with your finger tips above the rollers, rotating the arrow left or right. When the indicator("A") reaches the highest reading depress the handle("D") and exert some pressure on the arrow shaft.
- Press handle("D") until the reading on the indicator("A")
is reversed past zero. Arrows have a nature flex and will spring back
somewhat. If the arrow continues to have too much spring back move the
slide bars("B" & "C") closer together and repeat step 8.
- The final procedure will be to move slide bars("B" & "C")
further apart and indicate entire arrow. Do this by simply rotating the
arrow and sliding it the full length to assure accuracy.